1 cup ground golden flaxseed
1 cup springwater
Grind dry flaxseed in coffee grinder and then soak it in a bowl with springwater for at least 15 minutes
8 dates with a bit of water in a high-powered blender into a sweet and creamy sauce
3 cups almond pulp from Almond Milk preparation
3 cups soaked and dried almonds ground in food processor or Vitamix
Carrot pulp from 8 carrots (saved from juicing)
Celtic or Himalayan Sea Salt
Raw Coconut Aminos ( Soy-free Seasoning Sauce for use like soy sauce) from www.coconutsecret.com or use Nama Shoyu
1. In food processor, combine blended soaked flaxseed, date sauce, almond pulp and carrot pulp.
2. Pulse until well mixed.
3. Spice with a little bit of salt and Raw Coconut Aminos (or nama shoyu) as much as you like. (The soy sauce gives it the baked bread taste).
4. When done, mix in whole raisins by hand
5. Make a dough, form into a "loaf", let it solidify a bit and cut into slices onto dehydrator paper.
6. Dehydrate until you have a soft delicious bread. Flip over halfway so both sides can dry
tip- flaxseed makes it more dense, or more almond meal and less flax makes it lighter and fluffier . A good ratio is 1 flax to 3 parts almond meal
How to make Almond milk and Almond flour
Rinse and drain 2 cups soaked almonds. Blend with 2 cups water. Squeeze mixture through a nut-milk bag. Makes about 1 cup almond pulp. (Reserve milk for other recipes) By the same way you can make almond flour for other recipes: take remaining nut meal and dehydrate at 115° for 12 hours. Grind into flour and place in an airtight container.
To contact Britta (she speaks German and a little English)
her website-adress is: http://www.germanygoesraw.de/rawhouse
her contact-adress: email@example.com
< back to main page
Brought to you by MarkusNews.com, a Markus Rothkranz production